Terms & Conditions
ISUZU CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROMOTION (JAN - DEC 2019)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029.
Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
Entry is open to staff of Isuzu trade customers who receive a letter, email or telephone call invitation from the promoter inviting them to enter this promotion. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
To enter the promotion a person must do one of the following:
- submit the completed electronic entry form using the secure unique link provided in their email or SMS invitation; or
- orally confirm entry into the promotion by providing the promoter’s customer service operator who calls with all personal details and other information as requested.
Any entry that has not been fully completed (including non-completion of any question in the Sales and Delivery Experience Survey, Service Experience Survey, or Parts Sales Survey included in the online entry forms, or as asked by the promoter’s customer service telephone operator), or validly submitted, will be deemed invalid.
The promotion will have 12 draws;
Entries for the first draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 January 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 31 January 2019. To be eligible for the first draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 31 January 2019.
Entries for the second draw open at 12.01am AEST on 1 February 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 28 February 2019. To be eligible for the second draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEDT on 28 February 2019.
Entries for the third draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 March 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 31 March 2019. To be eligible for the third draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 31 March 2019.
Entries for the fourth draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 April 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 April 2019. To be eligible for the fourth draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 30 April 2019.
Entries for the fifth draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 May 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 31 May 2019. To be eligible for the fifth draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 31 May 2019.
Entries for the sixth draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 June 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 June 2019. To be eligible for the sixth draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 30 June 2019.
Entries for the seventh draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 July 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 31 July 2019. To be eligible for the seventh draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 31 July 2019.
Entries for the eighth draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 August 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 31 August 2019. To be eligible for the eighth draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 31 August 2019.
Entries for the ninth draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 September 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 September 2019. To be eligible for the ninth draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 30 September 2019.
Entries for the tenth draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 October 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 31 October 2019. To be eligible for the tenth draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 31 October 2019.
Entries for the eleventh draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 November 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 November 2019. To be eligible for the eleventh draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 30 November 2019.
Entries for the twelfth draw open at 12.01am AEST on 01 December 2019 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 31 December 2019. To be eligible for the twelfth draw entries must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEST 31 December 2019.
Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries will be deemed invalid.
Each draw will be conducted by the promoter at 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029 at 12pm on the first business day after each draw closes. The first entry drawn will win a prize. The winner will be notified by telephone and his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published on the Isuzu website https://isuzu.com.au/competition-terms-conditions/ two business days after the draw.
The prize for each draw is a $1,000 voucher from Destination Events which can be redeemed by the winner in relation to a selection of items including gift cards at Bunnings and Coles Myer and travel booked through Destination Events. Vouchers are subject to the normal terms and conditions of the issuer. Total prize value for the promotion is $12,000.
Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize values are in Australian dollars, based on recommended retail prices, include GST and are correct at time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions from State or Territory gaming authorities. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of any prizes. The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the prizes to the winners within two weeks of announcing each monthly draw, unless otherwise agreed between the promoter and such winners.
Should a prize be unclaimed, the promoter may conduct a subsequent draw at 11.15am on the first business day one month after the original draw at 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029, subject to any directions from State or Territory gaming authorities.
Winners of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published on the Isuzu website https://isuzu.com.au/competition-terms-conditions/ two business day after the draw
The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age, and place of residence). Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
The promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once a prize has left the promoter's premises, the promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize during transit.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; any prize(s); or participation in or use of any prize.
The promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Authorised under: ACT Permit No: TP 18/02037; NSW Permit No: LTPS/18/28956.
ISUZU TRUCKPOWER: TRUCK OF THE YEAR COMPETITION (PROMOTION)
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions of entry (Terms) apply to the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. This Promotion is conducted by Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 (collectively, Promoter).
3. Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who are not otherwise ineligible to enter under these Terms (Eligible Entrants). Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and the suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion runs from 12:00am AEDT on 1 January 2019 until 11:59pm AEST on 30 November 2019 (Promotion Period).
5. To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period an Eligible Entrant must go to the Isuzu website at www.isuzu.com.au/news-media/truck-of-the-year/ (Promoter’s Page) and complete and submit the entry form (including providing all information requested in the entry form) (Entry). Each Eligible Entrant may enter the Promotion once only and may only enter in his/her own name.
6. The winner shall be selected by a panel of Isuzu judges at Isuzu Engines, 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 from the monthly shortlist of Promotion Entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. At the end of each month from February to November, one winner from that month’s entries will be chosen by IAL judges. Every 2019 Truck of the Year entry from January to November will receive an Isuzu branded mug. Monthly winners will receive an Isuzu merchandise at a pre-determined value (equivalent to price value of $300) from IAL’s eBay store.
8. A total of 10 monthly winners from February to November will go into the running for the 2019 Grand Prize. A total of ten monthly winners from the period of February till November will go into the running for the 2019 Series Prizes (categorised as N, F, FY & FX and Giga Series).
9. One of the monthly winners will be chosen by the panel of Isuzu judges as the winner of the grand prize ($6,000 Visa gift card) (Prize) and will by default, also win the series specific category. Other monthly winners will be in the running to win the remaining Series Prizes (N, F, FX & FY and Giga Series) with a pre-determined prize (Prize value of $1,000 Visa gift card for each Series winner).
10. The Winner will be notified by telephone and email and his/her name and State or Territory of residence will be published on the Promoter’s Page.
11. The Promoter will make every endeavour to allocate and supply prize(s) to the Winner in a timely fashion. If the need eventuates for further clarification or validation, the Promoter does however, reserve the right to withhold or delay the allocation of prize(s) at its own discretion. Once prize(s) are allocated and the Winner is notified (in writing) of the allocation, the Promoter is no longer responsible for replacement, reimbursement or management of the allocation. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion and allocation of prize(s) are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected Entries will be deemed invalid, and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
13. Prior to accepting entry, all Truck of the Year entries are appraised by Isuzu engineers to ensure any after-sale modifications meet warranty and safety standards. Vehicles that have included modifications that could affect safe operation and performance cannot be included.
14. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct that jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or does not fully comply with these Terms, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries, and/or the eligibility of entrants to enter the Promotion (and/or be awarded the Prize), and to withhold awarding a Prize to an entrant if the Promoter is not able to verify the validity or eligibility of that entrant or his/her Entry to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within a reasonable period of time.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or greater value for that element, as determined by the Promoter.
17. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related entities, and its associated agencies (and all employees, agents, directors and contractors of these entities) shall not be liable for any: (a) loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using any prize (collectively, Loss), and for any Loss which cannot be excluded by law, liability for that Loss is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law; (b) loss or damage to any prize that occurs in transit; (c) costs associated with entrants entering or otherwise participating in the Promotion including their costs of accessing the Internet); or (d) tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
ISUZU TRUCKS READY-TO-WORK PROMOTION (NOV-DEC 2018)
These terms and condition of entry (Terms) apply to the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
This Promotion is conducted by Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 (Promoter).
The Promotion runs from 12:00am AEDT on 1 November 2018 until 11:59pm AEST on 31 December 2018 (Promotion Period).
These terms and condition of entry (Terms) apply to the Promotion, and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms. This Promotion is conducted by Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 (Promoter). The Promotion runs from 12:00am AEDT on 1 November 2018 until 11:59pm AEST on 31 December 2018 (Promotion Period).
Purchase any new, current model VN-97 Isuzu Ready-to-Work Servicepack, Tradepack or Traypack Truck from an Australian Isuzu Truck Dealership from 1 November 2018 and take delivery of it fully registered by 31 December 2018 and you will receive a AUD$1,000 Visa Gift Card on redemption. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and fleet and government purchasers are not eligible. Visa Gift Cards are provided, and must be redeemed, in accordance with Visa Gift Card terms and conditions (including expiry rules).
VISA GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Conditions of Use govern the use and operation of your Visa gift card (“Visa Card”). Your Visa Card is issued to you by Indue Limited ABN 97 087 822 464 (“Indue”), at the request of Cards4all Pty Ltd ABN: 99 118 809 886 (“The Distributor”). Indue is an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa.
By acquiring this Visa Card, you accept these Conditions of Use. In these Conditions of Use, “you” refers to the person who acquires the Visa Card, whether by purchasing the Visa Card or receiving the Visa Card as a gift, and “us”, “we” or “our” refers to Indue.
The Distributor is the distributor and promoter of your Visa Card. The Distributor is also responsible for providing certain cardholder services to you. These services include providing you with your Visa Card, providing lost and stolen services and assisting you with any enquiries you may have regarding the use of your Visa Card.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR VISA CARD
After acquiring your Visa Card, Destination will activate your Visa Card. This will be necessary for you to be able to use your Visa Card.
After activation of your Visa Card, your Visa Card can be used to make purchases and payments at Eftpos devices, telephone and online, wherever Visa gift cards are accepted, if sufficient value is stored on your Visa Card.
Your Visa Card cannot be used to withdraw cash at ATMs, redeem cash or be used to make direct debit or recurring or regular instalment payments. Such attempted unauthorised use may result in your Visa Card being suspended or cancelled and any remaining value on your Visa Card being forfeited.
Some merchants may choose not to accept your Visa Card. You should always check with the merchant that it will accept your Visa Card before you attempt to purchase any goods or services.
Your Visa Card is not reloadable. This means that additional funds cannot be added to your Visa Card.
Visa gift cards are not legal tender, credit cards, account cards, debit cards or securities. All Visa gift cards remain the property of Indue.
To help prevent unauthorised use on your Visa Card, sign the back of your Visa Card after acquiring it.
USING YOUR VISA CARD
To redeem value by using your Visa Card:
- For EFTPOS transactions: swipe the Visa Card through the EFTPOS equipment, select CREDIT and then either provide your signature to the merchant or enter your PIN code.
- For online or telephone transactions: enter or provide your card number, expiry date and the 3 digit code found on the back of your Visa Card.
Your PIN code can be found on the rear of the card.
You do not need to use the whole Visa Card value in one transaction.
Before using your Visa Card, check the balance of your Visa Card online at https://giftcards.indue.com.au/VisaC4all/. You should ensure there is sufficient value available on your Visa Card for the cost of the purchase.
Change will not be given by merchants for purchases using your Visa Card. You cannot make transactions that exceed the available balance of your Visa Card. You must check with the merchant if and how you can make a purchase that exceeds the available balance by paying for the difference using other means.
Merchants may impose their own restrictions on the use of your Visa Card, such as minimum payment amounts.
All transactions conducted overseas will be converted into Australian dollars. Transactions will either be converted directly into Australian dollars or will be first converted from the currency in which the transaction was made into US dollars and then converted to Australian dollars by Visa Worldwide PTE Ltd (“Visa”). THE CONVERSION RATE USED IS EITHER:
- a wholesale market rate selected by Visa from the range of wholesale rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable processing date, which may vary from the rate Visa receives; or
- the government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable processing date.
You must not use your Visa Card for any unlawful purpose, including the purchase of goods or services prohibited by the laws of Australia and/or the laws of the location where the Visa Card is used or where the goods or services are provided. Should your Visa Card be used for unlawful purposes, we may restrict you from accessing any value available on your Visa Card.
Your Visa Card will expire on the date shown on the front of your Visa Card. On the expiry of your Visa Card, any balance that remains after the expiry date will not be available for use and will be forfeited by you and become the property of the Distributor.
LOSS OF YOUR VISA CARD
Ensure you keep your Visa Card secure. Anyone holding the Visa Card can use its value to make purchases. You are responsible for all transactions on your Visa Card, except those that are as a result of Indue or the Distributor’s employees or agent’s fraud or negligence. If your Visa Card is lost or stolen, or your suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this to the Distributor by calling 1300 69 10 66.
We may (at our discretion) replace a faulty, lost or stolen Visa Card. Any replacement Visa Card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry date. Call 1300 69 10 66.
DISPUTES AND ENQUIRIES
If you have any enquiries or complaints in relation to your Visa Card, you should, in the first instance, contact the Distributor – Destination on 03 9544 9600. If you cannot resolve the complaint with the Distributor, you should contact Indue. The contact details for the Distributor and Indue are set out below.
We have the ability in certain circumstances to investigate disputed transactions which occur on your Visa Card and attempt to obtain a refund for you. In accordance with the Visa scheme rules, our ability to investigate a disputed transaction on your behalf is limited to the time frames imposed pursuant to the Visa scheme rules. The maximum time-frames vary between 75 days and 120 days so it is important that you notify us as soon as you become aware of a disputed transaction.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
Indue may assign its rights or transfer these Conditions of Use to another person where such assignment is to a related party or distributor where such distributor has similar or more fair dispute resolution procedures than Indue. If Indue transfers or assigns the rights under these Conditions of Use, it will provide you with at least 60 days’ notice on the website https://cards4all.com.au/visa-gift-card-terms-conditions/. These Conditions of Use will apply to the transferee or assignee as if it were named as Indue.
We may only change, add to or delete the terms and conditions set out in these Conditions of Use if we provide you with at least 60 days’ notice of the change or variation. Such changes will be published on https://cards4all.com.au/visa-gift-card-terms-conditions/.
If you provide personal information to Indue, you consent to Indue disclosing your personal information to third parties that: (a) facilitate transaction investigation and assist with identification of suspicious or fraudulent transactions; (b) are our outsourced service providers (for example, data switches); (c) are regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts; and (d) are participants in the payment system and other financial institutions for the purpose of resolving disputes, errors or other matters arising from your use of your Visa Card.
Your personal information may be provided to a third-party supplier if necessary.
The issuer of the Visa Gift Card is Indue Ltd ABN 97 087 822 464 (“Indue”). Cards4all Pty Ltd ABN 99 118 809 886 is a distributor of the issuer Indue based in Brisbane, Australia.